GED Testing Service has partnered with Parchment to provide digital transcripts and diplomas for many of their jurisdictions. Please visit GED to begin the order process in the state you took your test.
Start your order by creating an account. You’ll be able to log in to see the status of your order as it is processed and sent to the destinations you select.
You will receive email notifications or log in to see the status of your order.
Verify or Request a GED Credential on Behalf of a Test-Taker
Third Party Organization (Non-Academic)
Only making a few requests throughout the year?
Follow these 5 easy steps below or watch our video tutorial.
1. Go to parchment.com/order. Search for the GED state you need to order from.
2. On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to create a Third Party account.
3. Enter the relevant order information. You’ll also need to upload a consent form from the test-taker.
4. Once you place your order and your request is fulfilled, the official document will be emailed to you.
5. To place future orders, simply sign in and get started through the order tab inside your dashboard.
Making requests for, or receiving many GED transcripts each year?
Consider streamlining your process with a full Parchment Receive account for as low as $49 per month. Learn more here.
Academic Institution or School
Existing Receive account user?
Log in, head to the order tab inside your dashboard and select GED. Follow the prompts and your order is placed.
Sign-up to Request & Receive GED transcripts?
Schools and Institutions are eligible for a free Parchment Receive Lite account to request and receive GED transcripts and can sign up here.
Are you receiving GED Transcripts and have questions? Our GED Help Center has everything you need to know!